IIMS Career Mela 2022
Career Mela 2022, a networking opportunity for students with businesses & corporate entities, is a recruiting event. The students will get the opportunity to apply for various positions offered by these businesses and take a step towards a promising future.
Career Mela 2022 is a one-day event to improve job search skills, explore new careers, and network with business entities. Students will meet and interact with local and national companies that are looking for candidates with good academic results, soft skills, extracurricular involvement, and international aspirations. 30+ companies will be present at the event and will be screening a talent pool of students. This will be the major highlight of the event.
Career Mela 2022, a platform to create a linkage between the students and the corporate houses, is set to happen on July 22nd, 2022, Friday at Lisara Receptions, Naxal from 10 am onwards. This event is a huge opportunity for students to showcase their skills and qualifications as well as learn and engage with industry leaders.
- Other Major Highlights of this grand event include:
- Panel discussions with distinguished industry professionals
- Informative career talk sessions
- Insightful motivational sessions
- Entertaining musical program
- Enticing food stalls
- It is an extraordinary stage for businesses & corporate entities to:
- Gain brand visibility, vision, and mission – pre, during, and post-event.
- Interview the pre-screened senior students or recent graduates with a captivating profile, a strong background in soft skills, and an academic record.
- Meet the potential new recruits in person.
This event is specially designed for all the final year students and graduates. Besides, all the junior students are encouraged to apply if they can show extra-curricular engagement or need to find an internship for their studies.
- Before Career Mela 2022, the final year students will undergo a 3-Day Employability Skill Workshop. The workshop is for different programs at IIMS i.e BHM, BIT, BBA, BCA, B.Sc. CSIT, & MBA starting from 5th July to 19th July. The objective of this workshop is to:
- Prepare students for Career Mela 2022 with the necessary skills required.
- Build confidence among the students to crack the most challenging interviews
- To make students properly present themselves on the day of Career Mela 2022.
- To upskill students’ knowledge about interviews & jobs.
- To truly train the students so that they can face future challenges.
The workshop will include topics like resume writing, cover letter writing, LinkedIn profile creation, interview preparation, and so on.
With the vision to empower and future-proof our students, to help them step up to their bright careers ahead, IIMS presents you “Career Mela 2022” – College to Corporate.
Know company participating