Course Registration May-Aug 2020
Dear Computing Students,
Kindly fill in the course registration form sent to you via email or via the link provided : https://forms.gle/R3RHoJXrdHxZokcK6.
Please take into consideration the following while submitting your course details.
– Regular Subject list means the subjects you’ll be studying this current May-Aug session unless you have a re-take courses
– Re-take Subject list means the subject failed previously and would like to complete this semester.
1. Recent students who have appeared their first semester exam should only select the regular listed courses, once the result gets published and if the student has failed then the course selection/registration will be further amended about which the student will be notified.
2. Recent students who have appeared their second semester exam should select the regular listed courses along with any failed subjects of their 1st semester in the available re-take subject list without exceeding the max 20 credit limit. Once the result of second semester gets published, if the student has failed then the course selection/registration will be further amended about which the student will be notified.
3. Those in extended semester should only fill in any remaining subjects.
4. For rest, except for the results of Jan-Apr 2020 session you already know your failed subjects so chose your regular and re-take subjects wisely without exceeding the max 20 credit limit.
Not to worry if you’ve made any mistakes, as you’ll have opportunity to make changes later once again as the results of Jan-Apr 2020 gets published.
In case of any confusion send an email to email@example.com or connect via digital means (viber and whatsapp)
Share this post on: