Personality is nothing more than the summation of all of an individual's memories and life experiences. An individual's personality is also influenced by environmental variables, family history, socioeconomic situation, genetic traits, as well as other circumstances.
In layman's terms, personality is an individual's traits and personal qualities. Our interactions with others reflect our personality. A person's personality is the culmination of all the traits that set him apart from other people. Our personality is what distinguishes us from the crowd and what makes us special.
The process of enhancing and strengthening one's personality is known as personality development. An individual can cultivate their personality to help them feel confident and highly valued.
Through personality development, one's communication abilities and perspective to view the world also get positively affected and people tend to acquire a positive attitude.
Let's discuss how crucial personality development is.
- A person's personality development helps him/her become distinctively themselves.
- Stress and conflict can be significantly reduced by developing one's personality.
- You can build a positive outlook on life by working on your personality.
- The cultivation of positive traits such as timeliness, adaptability, willingness to learn, friendliness, eagerness to assist others, and so forth is facilitated by personality development.
Therefore, highlighting all these factors, IIMS presents you, "Session On Personality Development" from 6th July - 8th July 2022 for BBA 3rd Semester students to help them become the best version of themselves.
The Personality Development Session will cover three major topics. They are:
- Grooming and Body language
- Leadership and Communication
- Personality and Job Planning
Grooming and Body Language Session will be led by Ms. Priya Sigdel, Miss Nepal Earth, 2018 & Co-founder and President of Hattihatti. Leadership and Communication Session will be led by Ms. Sushma Shrestha, International Leadership Trainer. Personality and Job Planning Session will be led by Mr. Ajaya Regmi, A Certified Coach, Trainer, and Speaker.
We encourage all the participants to truly dedicate their time to the session because today's one right step can be your tomorrow's ladder to success.