Posted On: January 13, 2023 Apply before:
77 days from now
Basic Job Information
We are hiring candidates with experience/expertise in the field of Artificial Intelligence, Mobile Computing, Data Science and Cyber Security for several Teaching positions. The purpose of the mentioned post is to contribute on teaching/learning activities at IIMS College for Bachelors of Computer Science. The key responsibilities for this position will include some or all of the following: teaching, student advising, research and creative activities and administrative responsibilities. Furthermore it may include involvement in off-campus, evening or weekend duties, as well as student recruitment, retention, and placement efforts.
1. Be presentable and approachable with good interpersonal skills
2. Have strong interest in pursuing a career in teaching
3. Following best teaching practices to maintain and ensure that the quality of education delivered is at par with standards prescribed by the University.
4. Conduct regular classes on assigned courses, Practical and tutorials sessions and prepare the delivery resource materials as stated by the teaching plans
5. Capable to design curriculum, assignments/coursework and be able to assess and grade using marking tools
6. Able to communicate student’s progress with their guardians and college’s management
7. Willing to schedule off teaching hours to support individual student’s learning
8. Participating in college’s event and other promotional activities
Master’s (preferred) in IT or Computer Science and strong desire to build career in Academics
Bachelors in IT or Computer Science with min 5 years relevant industry experience and strong desire to build career in Academics
Prior teaching experience is a bonus but we also equally welcome new aspirants with few year of industry exposure or experience.
Competitive Salary Packages, Bonus & Benefits
Convenient and friendly Working environment with shared responsibilities
Our University policy requires us to verify qualifications and academic backgrounds of successful candidates. The position will only be offered after initial screening of candidate’s academic qualifications, assessment of demo lectures (for teaching staffs) by IIMS academic team.