Posted On: January 15, 2024 Apply before:
10 days from now
Basic Job Information
Food and Beverage Operations Head and Lecturer
IIMS College, a leading institution offering the Bachelor of International Hospitality Management program, is seeking a qualified and experienced professional for the role of Food and Beverage Operations Head and Lecturer. This individual will play a key role in shaping the education and development of future professionals in the field of hospitality management. The successful candidate should possess a strong background in food and beverage operations, as well as the ability to impart transferable skills such as communication, lifelong learning, social competencies, and entrepreneurialism.
A Master's degree in Hospitality Management, or a related field.
1. Module Delivery: - Design and deliver engaging lectures and practical sessions related to food and beverage operations. - Foster a dynamic learning environment that encourages student participation and critical thinking. - Ensure that the curriculum aligns with industry standards and incorporates innovative teaching methodologies.
2. Transferable Skills Development: - Integrate transferable skills such as communication, lifelong learning, social competencies, and entrepreneurialism into the curriculum. - Guide students in developing effective communication skills in practical, written, and oral forms specific to the diverse techniques used in food and beverage restaurant operations.
3. Self-Improvement and Performance Analysis: - Facilitate self-analysis and reflection among students, encouraging them to assess their performances in the professional F&B practical environment. - Provide constructive feedback and guidance to help students identify areas for improvement and develop strategies for self-enhancement.
4. Interpersonal Skills and Conflict Management: - Train students to manage interpersonal conflicts within the context of food and beverage operations. - Demonstrate and instill industry-standard practices for interpersonal communication and conflict resolution.
5. Innovation and Concept Development: - Encourage creativity and innovation in the development of food and beverage concepts. - Guide students in applying creative and innovative F&B concepts that align with current trends and industry demands.
Substantial experience in food and beverage operations, preferably in a leadership role.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Demonstrated ability to integrate transferable skills into the curriculum.
Proven track record of fostering a positive and engaging learning environment.
Familiarity with industry trends and a commitment to staying updated on developments in the field.
Competitive Salary, Bonus and Attractive Work Benefits