Rules and Regulation
IIMS KHEL UTSAV 2023 GUIDELINES
- Participants are subjected to report before 30 minutes of the scheduled time.
2. A team shall lose the game by forfeit if at the scheduled starting time of the game the team is not present on the playing venue.
3. If the participants don’t follow the standard rule of sportsmanship he/she shall be disqualified from the game.
4. If the participants use foul language or intentionally harms the opponents in the game, he/she shall face disciplinary action.
4. The team shall be formed based on faculty. For example; Team BBA, Team BCS, Team BIHM and So on.
5. Participants are selected based on first come First serve and in consultation with respective departments.
6. The participants number in a team game is limited depending upon the sports event. It is further explained below:
- We will be following standard FIBA 3×3 rules
2. Each team will have four members in one team
3. The time duration of the game will be 10 minutes
4. Each team will have 2 time outs.
5. After the 7th team foul the opponent will have leverage of 2 free throws.
6. After the 10th foul the opponent will have leverage of 2 free throws and a ball position
7. The game ends if any of the team score 21 points before 10 minutes
8. If the score is tied between two teams in a 10 minute time frame, 2 more minutes will be added. Whichever team score 2 point first will be considered winner
9. Teams are subjected to wear a uniform outfit, if failed to fulfilled the criteria opponent team will be get one free throw
10. If the defensive player rebounds the ball, he must return the ball behind the arc (by passing or dribbling)
11. If the defensive team steals or blocks the ball, it must return the ball behind the arc (by passing or dribbling).
- A match consists of two 20 minute`22`qZ\F halves with a 10 minutes rest period in between.
2. Each team can have a minimum of 11 players (including 1 goalkeeper who is the only player allowed to handle the ball within the 18 yard box) and a minimum of 7 players are needed to constitute a match.
3. Each team can name up to 7 substitute players. Substitutions can be made at any time of the match with each team being able to make a maximum of 7 substitutions per side. In the event of all 7 substitutes being made and a player having to leave the field for injury the team will be forced to play without a replacement for that player.
4. If teams are still level after full time then a penalty shootout must take place.
5. Offside can be called when an attacking player is in front of the last defender when the pass is played through to them. But there will be no offside in throw-in balls.
6. Team members must be present in the ground 30 minutes before the game, failure to do so could result in team forfeiting the game.
7. Gameplay rules will be explained before the game.
8. Fair play is the top most priority and incase of any trouble during the game, the referee’s decision will be the final one.
9. The tournament is open to all the students enrolled in IIMS College.
10. College ID cards should be brought for verification of the players during the tournament.
11. Team jersey is highly recommended.
12. Last call will be of match officials.
List of Games
- Table Tennis (Singles)
- Badminton (Mixed Doubles)
- Athletics (100M, 200M, 1x400M)
- Short Put
- Long Jump
- Push-up Challenge
- Plank Challenge
Share this post on: