IIMS Lincoln International College announces the Guest Lecture on HR Practices and Workforce Diversity for its BBA 2nd Semester Students. We believe that the session will add advantage for the studetn to build the practical know-how about Human Resources Management skills.
Mr. Sujan Shrestha
- Managing Director at Manaram Himalayan Handicrafts Pvt. Ltd, Baluwatar, Kathmandu. Manaram Himalayan Handicrafts Pvt. Ltd is a manufacturer of Cheese( Annual Turnover 3.75 Million USD) to supply to the sister company Himalayan Corporation.
- Chairman and CEO at Himalayan Holdings Group LLC ( Annual Turn over 8 Million USD), 4440 Chennaut Beach Rd, Mukiteo, WA 98275.
- Chairman and CEO at Himalayan Corporation ( Annual Turn over 8 Million USD with market in USA, Canada, Japan and S Korea), 4480 Chennault Beach Rd, Mukilteo, WA 98275.
- Executive Vice President of Lions Manaram Foundation.
- Member of Board Of Director at BO M Karisson Foundation, Seattle, Washington, USA.
- 40 Under 40 2014 acheiver under Puget Sound Business Journal, Seattle, Washington, USA.
Topic: Guest Lecture on HR Practices & Workforce diversity Management
About the Guest Lecture
The Voice of the Leader session under guest lecture will highlights specially on the contemporary HR Practices nationally and internationally. The session will also focuses on the enterpreneurship skills and Workforce Diversity Management. The session of 1 hour will help student to build the corporate exposure (challenges evokes in the real business world and tactics to overcome) along with the practical knowledge of the course they have been learning.
Date of Guest Lecture: 31st July 2015
Participation is compulsory for BBA Second Semester Students of LIC
Reporting time: Sharp at 8:45 AM
Guest Lecture Time: 9:00 AM till 10:00 AM
Venue for the Workshop: Block D, Conference Hall, IIMS Premises, Dhobidhara, Putalisadak, Kathmandu